Our Journey

Our Journey

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My First Kiss!

Nick and I always ask Cayle for a kiss, and he never really agrees. He'll oblige and let us kiss his cheek or head, and sometimes he'll even blow a kiss, but he has never actually kissed us. Tonight though, things changed! We were spending some "quality" time together, the three of us watching the Illinois/Michigan State game. Toward the end of the game, Cayle was starting to get tired and telling us he was ready for "night night." Nick and I were holding him off a bit from bed, trying to watch the end of the close game. At one point I asked Cayle for a kiss, and he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the lips! Then, he wanted to kiss daddy. And he gave daddy a kiss on the lips. Back and forth he went, giving each of us 3 kisses before he grew tired of the fun. What a fun little boy he is! We are having a great time watching him grow :)

1 comment:

Melinda Brandt said...

cute story! that is a GREAT pic of Cayle!