Our Journey

Our Journey

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tomorrow is the day.... hopefully...

I have had several posts about the new bike parts that I have aquired, but here is a brief look back at how it all began... Decided I no longer needed my road bike wheels (despite how much I liked them!!!)
Bought them for about $600 at about half price from a buddy several years ago. Sold them for just under $600 on Ebay. Pretty good deal there.
Used that money to buy all new mountain bike parts, since that is where most/all of my racing now occurs. Needed some lighter/better parts.
New/lighter wheels were next on the agenda, along with new/lighter tubeless tires.
The above pic is most of the new parts on my mountain bike along with the wheels, but no rubber. Tomorrow I plan on picking up the bike completed, and can hopefully get out for some good rides. The weather has been pretty great for riding around here lately, and I should be able to take advantage of that! Started with all this bike stuff in the beginning of December, it will be nice to finally have it all done!

No comments: