Our Journey

Our Journey

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Done! Ready to Ride!

Done! That was quite a bit of effort, and money. But in the end, I think it looks fantastic! It also took almost 4 lbs off the total weight, which is really awesome! More than I had expected. Weight came in at 26.5 lbs, and it will be fairly easy to take it down into the 25 lb range in the future (next year) with a few more minor upgrades. This coupled with good training should help me be competitive my first year racing expert category!
Cayle wanted his bike in the pictures. He was practicing turning his bike today in the living room. He is beginning to get it.
Above it the view I have while riding, and below is the view from the front.
Pretty excited for the weather to warm up and the days to get longer so I can get out and ride some dirt! May have to head down to Fruita sometime soon!!!

No comments: