Our Journey

Our Journey

Monday, January 30, 2012

Drama

Work has recently been filled with all kinds of drama. There was a big situation with some 8th graders bringing alcohol onto the basketball bus. I got to deal with that because of my athletic director position. There's been more drama with colleagues over planning school events. I hate the drama. I think life is so much more enjoyable when people don't deal in drama and just take care of their own business. I seem to have an especially difficult time dealing with drama ever since we've had Cayle. I just wish people would not cause drama or be so caught up in drama because there are so many more important things in life. I find myself at work each day, counting the minutes until I can get home and spend time with Nick and Cayle. I don't know why people want to spend so much of their day complaining and causing drama. I try focus on spending my time at work doing what needs to be done so that at the earliest possible moment I can leave school and spend time with my favorite boys in the whole world...
*Disclaimer from the author:
1) I am not perfect at being drama-free!
2) I am not sure this post even makes sense! But I do feel slightly better after getting some things off my chest!

No comments: