Our Journey

Our Journey

Friday, January 20, 2012

Basketball

Last night we took Cayle to watch the 7th grade girls basketball game in Eagle. He loves watching basketball, on T.V. and when I was coaching. But I did not expect what happened last night. He sat in the bleachers and watched an entire game. The only time he wanted to get up and move around was at half time. The rest of the time it was like he was in a trance... studying the game and watching the girls play.
I went to help "coach" a bit for the 7th grader girls tonight... to offer my "expertise" in a few areas. Afterward I came to the conclusion that this year's GCMS 7th grade class is one of the most athletic classes I have ever been around. The 7th grade boys won the league football and basketball championships. The girls, at least thru 7 deep are extremely athletic and talented with some height. It's fun to coach and work with athletes that have some talent and are still willing to put in the effort and hard work.

No comments: