Our Journey

Our Journey

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Crazy!

In keeping with the blogging goal of 200 posts, last month was the most we've ever had in January! Ended up with 26. The previous high was 15! Good start!

Just read the news about Facebook going public. Crazy to think that some guy thought about it while in his dorm room, and now he is worth (or Facebook is worth) just over 17 Billion dollars!!! Who'da thunk? Also saw the information about Google+, interesting, and interesting concepts, especially the circles concept, but not sure I can do another social networking site... Facebook and Twitter are really pushing my boundaries....

Stopped by Yeti's Grind today for their 5 year birthday and got a Coffee (for me) and a cupcake for Natalie. She claims it was the best cupcake she's ever had! With that being said, I may have to get over there and try one for myself sometime soon. It's called a Batter Cupcake.

No comments: