Our Journey

Our Journey

Monday, January 23, 2012

The Cycling House

Not sure what it is about getting new water bottles that is so exciting... considering that I have around 20 of them or so in the cabinet. But I got 4 of them in today from The Cycling House and it was pretty exciting! The Cycling House is a destination cycling place in Tucson, AZ that offers a completely supported training experience. All you do is go ride your bike in nice warm Arizona weather, and they take care of everything else, food, ride support, and everything else you could ever think of! So I've heard anyway... You see, I've never actually been there. I live The Cycling House lifestyle vicariously through my pops who happens to frequent the place regularly. It's actually a pretty good motivator for me to get out and ride when it's 30 degrees outside, and I think about the big miles he is getting in while having everything taken care of. Oh well, I am sure I will eventually make it out for a week sometime.

Back to the bottles.... I was reading The Cycling House blog by Andy Schultz about nutrition, and I noticed a wall of bottles in the background. I contacted the Owener of the house and he said he would get me a few straight away. I was expecting maybe one or two bottles, but today when I picked up the mail, there were 4 bottles! And to top it off, the mailing label had a nice personal touch on it as you can see in the pic below... Thanks for the bottles guys! Let me know when you get to Vail, CO and I'll take you out for a ride!

No comments: