Our Journey

Our Journey

Monday, July 2, 2012

Absence and Swimming

Maybe you have noticed, but Natalie has been doing all the blogging (much to the satisfaction of some of you...) I attribute this to the fact that I had to turn in my computer since I am not returning to school next year. Meaning we now only have 2 computers in the house... a little used desktop and Natalie's laptop (along with the Ipad...) I have mainly been using the Ipad, and don't like to blog on there, due to difficulty of using the keyboard. I understand this is just an excuse, but for the moment, it's my best one!

"Diving"
We are well into summer break at this point, and now that we have been a week back from IL (almost) are kind of settling into some routines. It's super nice! Natalie has mentioned how much Cayle has been playing in his pool everday. But I really don't think you could understand unless you see it. Literally, from the moment the sun is up till it's time to go to bed, he is playing in the pool! Provided we are home and he is awake of course. He absolutely loves being in the water! The most hilarious thing is watching him "dive" where he falls into the pool face first.

No comments: