Our Journey

Our Journey

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wal-Mart

I had to pick up some odds and ends today at Wal-Mart.  When I walked in, I thought I was in heaven.  Not the typical response you expect someone to give when they walk in to Wal-Mart.  So why the reaction from me?  It's back-to-school time.  I love, love, love to walk through the aisles of back-to-school supplies.  I love to consider all the neat ways to organize your school supplies, no matter the grade level.  Although I must admit, the college dorm supplies are my absolute favorite.  You can organize and coordinate every single item you would need for your dorm.  I love considering all the possible combinations.  I get some kind of sick enjoyment in new school supplies, arranging them and making them nice and neat.   

I also find it incredibly hilarious that no matter how neat and pretty things looks at the beginning of the year, give it two weeks (tops) and the backpack/folder/pencil case/dorm room are a complete and utter mess. 

1 comment:

ththomason said...

"Sick" is the key word in that post:)