Our Journey

Our Journey

Monday, July 2, 2012

Juicing

For Father's day Natalie got me a juicer!!! Why? I want to start drinking Beet Juice!!! and not sure you can find it in the store... Why beet juice?

Apparently it is full of Nitrates, which are also available as a synthetic supplement for body builders and endurance athletes. Being as healthy as possible if there is a way to improve performance naturally, I want to try it out. In almost every study conducted, endurance athletes that drank beet juice a couple of times a week improved performances dramatically! (15% or greater improvements!!!) That is quite a bit! So to improve taste, I will mix with apples and carrots, and hope for the best....
the juicer filled with my first juice: apples, strawberries, black berries, peaches
first juice!

No comments: