Our Journey

Our Journey

Sunday, July 29, 2012

So fast!

 Amazing how quickly things happen! I still am struggling to understand what happened with my crash... I was in the best shape of my life, and w/in a matter of seconds was no longer even able to ride a bike for a month and a half (for the risk of falling and hitting my face,) and when I am able may be a little scared... It still scares me quite a bit to look at my helmet!
 I went from fit and fast to bedridden and inactive for more than a month. Definitely learned to not take anything for granted! So appreciative of my wife for nursing me back to health!
I started running this weekend, and it feels good to be doing something again! Got to get ready for the Devil's Dash 5k in just over a month. Goal is to break 20 minutes!

No comments: