Our Journey

Our Journey

Thursday, March 28, 2013

What did you do during your plan???

I seriously have an issue.  It's been a rough week, with getting back late Monday night, having a 730 am meeting Tuesday morning, working Tuesday night until after 7 pm, meeting before and after school on Wednesday, having to work tonight before church....on and on it goes.  So I slept in this morning and didn't get my workout in.  Lucky for me I didn't have time to take the DVD out of my computer before I left for work.  I worked really hard all morning on plans for next week, grading papers, and getting caught up.  So I decided to take my plan time today and...that's right - I worked out!  I locked my classroom door and turned off the lights to give the appearance that I wasn't in my room, then turned on Shaun T and did a little "pure cardio."  Kids only came to my room one time during my workout.  And yes, I did pause the video to answer the door and get them the info they needed.

One thing I did not consider is how much I would sweat while working out in my work clothes.  So, I may be a little sticky and smelly the rest of the day, but, I feel much better :)

No comments: