Our Journey

Our Journey

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Electric fix

So, back in July or so, we had an outlet in the garage that kept tripping. I was panicked because this outlet was where the deep freeze was plugged in - the deep freeze that was storing all of my precious pumped milk! We decided to kind of rig things and plugged the deep freeze into an extension cord and plug that cord in to a different outlet in the garage, with the intention of that being a temporary fix.

And then it was March...

I heard an ad on the radio for a local electrical company and decided to give them a call and get this thing taken care of. An electrician was able to come out to the house about an hour after I called and he got the problem fixed. End of story I figured.

Then yesterday, nick received a phone call from the company letting him know they had left something on our porch. See the pics below...







No comments: