Our Journey

Our Journey

Friday, March 8, 2013

Quiet

It is incredibly quiet at my house this weekend...

Cayle and Nick left for a short trip to Illinois last night.  I got home from parent-teacher conferences last night and Lindy was already sleeping.  I made a terrible choice to stay up until 1130 pm watching tv.  It seems so quiet without Nick and Cayle that I totally lost track of all responsibility (like considering I would have to take care of Lindy when she woke up this morning...at 445 am!).   

Today after school, I took Lindy to the fish-fry at church along with Torrey, Alana, and Logan.  We had a yummy dinner and then hung out at Torrey and Alana's house for a bit.  Lindy fell asleep on the way home and I was able to move her from her car seat to her crib without her waking up :)  So here I am with yet more quiet time. 

Our plans for the weekend are to accomplish a few things around the house, to spend lots of girl time together, and have lots of quiet, relaxation time :)

No comments: