Our Journey

Our Journey

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Last Appointment!

I went to see Dr. Kohn this afternoon for my 38 week appointment. Everything looks good! I told her I think the baby is about a 10 pounder, and she laughed at me. So I'm guessing she thinks I'm wrong! But it certainly feels like it could be!

A few more things to do before the baby arrives: Nat get a pedi, a few housecleaning items, get groceries, pick up Grandma Brummer from the airport on Saturday...

The plan (as we understand it right now!) is to be at the hospital by 530 am Monday, get hooked up to IVs and do some lab work, then have the surgery at 730 am. The most-pressing question I had for Dr. Kohn today? When do I have to stop eating and drinking (midnight the night before) and when can I eat again after the surgery? Oh, the important things in life...

No comments: