Our Journey

Our Journey

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Back at work

I've been back to work for 2 days now. It has been nice to have the mornings at home with my family. That being said, we have been super busy! We went from having no girl clothes, to having tons of girl clothes, with no where to put things. So we made a trip down to Target this morning to stock up on things (clothes hangers.) Thanks to great friends for a gift card to help with our purchases! On Monday, mom and I made a trip to Frisco to see Cayle's dermatologist. She say's things may be starting to look better... That's hopeful news at least. Would be nice to get the acne on his cheeks cleared up! Tomorrow Cayle has music class, but hopefully we can get the kids closet finished!

I have my first race tomorrow in Eagle. It's at 650, so mom and Cayle will probably come watch, but Natalie and Lindy won't make it. No clue how that will end up? I am racing Expert this year for the first time, and it's going to be fast! Racing for Yeti's Grind again, and looking forward to being with them for the 2nd year in a row and seeing the new kits sometime soon!


No comments: