Our Journey

Our Journey

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Counting


the days... I am getting really excited to meet my new baby son/daughter! My mom will be here in a few days to spend some quality time with Cayle while we are at the hospital, and then to help out when we come home. I know it will be more work, but that doesn't really bother me much. I am just excited to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Also excited to see how Cayle reacts the first time he meets his brother or sister. Watching the baby in my wife's belly is the coolest/creepiest thing! It really looks like it is trying to escape! There's just no space, and you can see all the movements/punches/rolls, everything! It really is such a miracle that there is a baby in there. Hard to understand until you have experienced it for yourself. (Not Natalie's belly or our baby...)

No comments: