Our Journey

Our Journey

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Too Much Time to Think!

So, now that I've been sitting in this chair for what seems like forever (yes, I realize less than 48 hours is not forever), I've let my mind get away from me. I have decided I have two very pressing issues at hand. 1) Write lesson plans and organize things for my classroom for the remainder of the year. 2) Plan Cayle's 2nd birthday party. The first issue (lesson plans) seems so boring and blah, so I'm ignoring it...for now. So, I've dedicated some time to planning Cayle's party. Everyone is all caught up in "Pinterest" and how wonderful it is. I have to disagree. I have searched that stupid sight and find nothing, NOTHING, helpful! Every idea I've come up with was either my own or found somewhere else online. So now that I'm frustrated that "Pinterest" is apparently not going to be planning Cayle's party for me, I'm going to go pout for a while and watch basketball. And read a trashy magazine. And see what else I can think about.

No comments: