Our Journey

Our Journey

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dog Fight

We had a HUGE one tonight! I was upstairs and Natalie started yelling, and I could hear the dogs fighting, so I took off down the stairs and Sophie was on top of Wrigley trying to rip him apart! Rusty was sitting back a bit just observing. I stuck my Croc covered foot in between them, and that didn't work, so then i just put my foot down on Sophie and pinned her to the floor and then pulled her off Wrigley... multiple times! It was pretty severe! One of the worst we've seen in a while. When I finally got them settled, Sophie was bleeding pretty good from a gash in her ear, and Wrigley was limping pretty good. Stupid Dogs!!!

Dr. Appt. today went great! 36 1/2 weeks. Going to happen pretty soon! Everything was great! Weekly appointments from here on out.

No comments: