Our Journey

Our Journey

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Random

THE DONALD's 757 parked at the Eagle County Airport. (In our backyard) Huge plane, wouldn't expect much less...

Took Cayle out for a bike ride today. It was 66 degrees and sunny! Great weather! It was during his nap time. A 2 hour ride. He did great, as always! Slept for an hour and forty five minutes. When he woke, he was kind of fussy, so I took off his hat and opened the windows in the Chariot. He said he was hot. A couple minutes later he was still fussing, so I stopped to try to give him a drink. He didn't want it, so we took off, I was just thinking he would stop crying, but after a couple minutes of screaming his head off, I stopped again, knowing that he just doesn't act like this! When I opened the cover on the Chariot.... I saw what he was screaming about! There were chunks everywhere! He had puked all over himself! His ENTIRE lunch! And he was freaking out! So I got him out, and took his clothes off, and called Natalie, since we were on our way home anyway. I took him to the medical center to use the bathroom and clean him up, and Natalie came and picked us up. Once he finally stopped crying, he was fine! Came home, took a bath, put fresh clothes on, and.... fine! Sat on Natalie's lap for a bit, then started playing like nothing had ever happened. Had a great night! So... not sure what happened really. I was thinking a combo of things... just woke up/hot/hat over eyes and confused/panicked/puked... something like that???

No comments: