Our Journey

Our Journey

Friday, February 10, 2012

Date Night

Natalie and I had a "date" last night. Cayle stayed home with Mary, and played great and then went to bed great for her despite being a little under the weather. Natalie and I headed up to Avon to meet with our insurance agent to discuss a few "plans" for things for the upcoming years. Then after we went to The Gore Range Brewery for dinner. The place used to be one of my fave's, but recently underwent some ownership changes, and we hadn't been back since that happened. I ended up getting a pizza. It was FANTASTIC!! Goat Cheese pizza with craisins, tomatoes, fresh basil, and pistachios. It was amazing! Def. will have that again sometime! The great pizza along with the great time spent with my valentine = a fun, relaxing night!

No comments: