Our Journey

Our Journey

Friday, February 28, 2014

Will it ever stop???

Winter is growing very old around these Midwestern parts...

So far we've had 8 snow days this school year.  And Monday looks to be another potential one.  Which is somewhat amusing because we originally had it off for Casimir Pulaski day.  But they took the day off away to make up a snow day.  So then we did have school.  But now maybe not???

Here's the current forecast update:




We were supposed to travel to mom and dad's this weekend to visit and watch my niece Sophie Saturday night.  But, based on the storm that's supposedly coming, we decided against going.  1) I hate ice and Nick isn't willing to listen to me for 3 hours on the drive.  2) I don't want to be stuck up in LP if we do have school Monday because I am saving my days for my leave that I'm taking at the beginning of next school year.

I hear spring is right around the corner, but, who knows????

   

No comments: