Our Journey

Our Journey

Friday, August 23, 2013

Some random pics

Cayle's latest fascination... coloring!
A finished product for mommy's classroom!
Grandma stops by daily to read a book. The kids love it!
Ice Cream from Homewood!
Michael and his squeeze in the Yampa. These 2 rocks were the perfect backrests!
Love this greenhouse idea!
The sleeping giant! I remember this from when I was a kid and saw it again on my pre ride the other day.
Celebrating Anne Marie's birthday at the lake
Dad... being dad.... showing his slackline skills
Cayle practicing with the birthday girl
Boating with Michael
Aunt Annie reading to the kids

1 comment:

Melinda Brandt said...

For one...your dad is crazy strong. For another, I think it is so fun that your mom gets to come by each day and read to the kids....what a special treat! I miss you guys but that is really cool! We are in MO now and Macklin asked if he got to see Cayle.... ;) (we are in Branson though).