Our Journey

Our Journey

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Cayle reads

So I've never been too keen on flying. But with all of the necessary flying I've done lately, I've gotten much better. But I'm still a little anxious about the whole process.

The other day when Cayle, Lindy, and I flew to St. Louis from Denver, Cayle spent a good portion of time "reading". The crash manual. 

So he would say things like "mommy, where are we in this plane?" as he pointed at the plane that had crashed in to water. Or "will you help me breath with this?", referring to the oxygen masks that the pictures show.  The pictures that show folks bracing for a crash landing elicited questions like "do you like to sit that way mommy?"

Geez...not easy to forget about my plane apprehensions with Cayle around :) 

No comments: