Our Journey

Our Journey

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baptism Blessings

Lindy was baptized on Sunday at St Francis of Assisi Catholic Church in Teutopolis, IL. This is the same church Nick was baptized in and attended as he grew up. Lindy was celebrated by many family and friends. Her baptism was the most personable baptism I've ever witnessed - thanks to Fr. Joe Carlos. She amused everyone by spitting her paci into the holy water twice during the ceremony :) After the baptism, we hosted a picnic out at Nick's parents' lake house. I haven't washed Lindy's hair since her baptism because I can still smell the oil she was blessed with, and I love the smell of it. She's such a sweet little girl. Her little personality is starting to show and she is amazing :)

godparents - Bobby and Lindsey


grandma greats - Alice and Agnes
Lindy not so happy about her cake?  I thought it was pretty!

No comments: