Our Journey

Our Journey

Friday, June 1, 2012

1st day of the month

And what better way to begin a new month than by coming down with a stomach bug... Hopefully I am the only one that catches it, cause it sure ain't much fun. The nurse at school told me it has been running it's course in about 24 hours, so that is at least good news! It just sucks not being able to help much with the kids, and essentially feeling like another person that Natalie now has to care for.

Today was Friday, which means.... It was the last full week of my teaching career, for a couple years anyway (and not even a full week really, since we were off on Monday...) I am ready to be done... as always at this time of the year... but am really going to miss working with the kids everyday. Not exactly sure what the plan is for next year yet, but we are working on several possibilities. One thing is for sure, and that is, I'm know we will be keeping busy!!!

No comments: