Our Journey

Our Journey

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Last ride on Hardscrabble for 2010



A co-worker, James asked me to go on a mountain bike ride with him on Friday after school. Kind of a final good ride on Hardscrabble between Eagle and Gypsum. We headed up the Hockett trail, then over to Itch and around to and down Scratch, then down Worlds Greatest in the Dark. They have a new sign system marking the trails on Hardscrabble, and it is AWESOME! I can finally tell where I am, and where I should go! Awesome ride, and it was great to get out on the mountain bike again! That will probably be my last ride up that direction this year. Some parts of the trail were already covered with snow, but for the most part the dirt was fantastic! Time now to get ready for snow. It's coming soon....

No comments: