Our Journey

Our Journey

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cayle's Sunday

The day started out with Cayle having his first sampling of rice cereal mixed with a bit of milk. I couldn't tell if he was too big of a fan or not. I'm not even sure if any of it went past his lips or tongue....

In the afternoon we took Cayle up Valley Road behind the house for some x-country skiing. It was my first time on skis, and his as well. He seemed to pick it up really easily, and enjoyed it. I had a lot of trouble figuring out how to click into my bindings, but once I figured that out, it was super peaceful and fun!

Cayle is getting ready to be packed up after his x-country skiing adventure... It snowed a decent amount up here. This is about 25 minutes up a dirt road from the house. The subie does so awesome driving in the snow!

No comments: