Our Journey

Our Journey

Monday, November 22, 2010

Doctor and Sunrise

We had Cayle's 6 month checkup tonight. He grew about an inch, but lost about a pound... :( Despite his weight loss, Doc said he seems very healthy! His energy levels are great, and he is eating well. We have to try to boost his calorie and fat intake a bit in order to try to get him to gain some weight. I wish I had that problem... Although it was nice when I stood on the scale with him yesterday to try and get a weight estimate for him. I was fully clothed with shoes and all, and holding Cayle weighed in at 198 lbs. Last year at about this time I was that same weight without clothes, and without Cayle....
I caught this sunrise on camera the other day. The pictures don't really do it justice, but you get the general idea. Now all I need is a nice camera to be able to shoot these kinds of pictures and do them justice....
Red sky in the morning, Sailors take warning......

No comments: