Our Journey

Our Journey

Friday, December 14, 2012

12/14/12

This day will go down in history. Much like 9/11 and Columbine in '99 and too many others.


 26 Massacred in Elementary School As Gunman ID'd as Teacher's Son
 
HALLWAY HORROR:Teachers Shielded Kids From Gunman's Rampage


 Above are some of the many headlines from across the news sites on this day as we learned about the terrible Elementary shooting in Connecticut. I cannot even wrap my head around something this terrible. Words cannot even express how I feel about this, along with many others I'm sure. Having young kids at home and being teachers, all this just hits way too close to the heart!!!


I am the person that always says that "Everything happens for a reason..." Yet I have no idea why this would have/could have happened.

 

No comments: