Our Journey

Our Journey

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sick

Was supposed to go for a long bike ride tonight with some friends, but that went out the window. I woke up early in the morning, shortly after midnight, and spent the next several hours in the bathroom. Cold, cold sweats, hot, all over the place. Being sick sucks! Think I got food poisoning, I ate some chili that had been in the fridge for a week that no one else ate. Luckily nobody else got sick, so that's great at least! Made this morning kind of hectic with us trying to figure out what to do. Luckily Cayle is super awesome and played the whole morning while I was laid up on the couch.

Being sick last night reminded me of last year when I got the flu. I almost never got sick before Cayle, but have now had a couple bad instances... not sure how much of it has to do with him. But because of being so healthy I have never gotten the flu shot. Last night reminded me of how badly it sucked... Think I'll go get a flu shot soon.

The day went about as good as could have been expected thanks to my awesome wife taking care of me, and my awesome son being so good at playing on his own, for hours on end.

No comments: