Our Journey

Our Journey

Monday, October 10, 2011

Goings On

12 days till my race in Missouri. The Berryman Epic 56 miler. I'm almost ready. Sounds like my bike is coming together nicely. That would be 11 days till Cayle and I's 2nd time on an airplane together.

Parent teacher conferences are finished. Finally. That's nice to have over for sure.

So much fun watching the Cardinals in the post season. Hope they continue to play as good as they have. This could be a 2006 flashback. That would be fun!

Going to head to Denver this weekend for a bit to visit with Natalie's brother Ronnie and his wife Michelle. Looking forward to that, and getting some good food (Olive Garden) and seeing a shopping mall... some of the things we miss out on living in the mountains... not that I'd trade by any stretch of the imagination. :)


Some of my favorite pics from our trip up on Hardscrabble a couple of weeks ago...I love the contrast of the solitary pine against the bright yellows of the aspens. The yellow leave covered dirt road surrounded by the changing Aspens.

My wife and son enjoying the beautiful scenery and time together sitting on a log in the grass with the mountains in the background.

No comments: