Our Journey

Our Journey

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Busy Day

Went to Denver this morning to run a few errands, and see Natalie's brother and his wife Michelle. Finally made it to the "new" IKEA store. Place is HUGE and pretty cool, but very crowded! Too many people for me, but I like to look at the displays, and all the cool ideas! Then off to the Cheesecake Factory. Natalie and I both did good there because after we left we both commented how it was the first time we have ever been to that place that we didn't leave feeling absolutely bloated!!! :-) Then some shopping/browsing at Park Meadows Mall for some maternity clothes, candy, and just misc. items. Back home in the mountains about 6. Makes for a long day, but definitely necessary once in a while to get some things.

Last night I got in an awesome 30 mile 3 hour bike ride. I rode up Spring Creek road from Gypsum, then across Hardscrabble, rode catwalk west, then back east, down Abrams Ridge, and then did a loop and a half around the race course with lights, then home to Gypsum on the bike path. Great ride and the weather was awesome! My longest ride in the last couple of months, but I def. feel ready for the race next Saturday in Missouri!

Pumpkin Patch with Cayle tomorrow to wrap up this busy weekend, and then basketball practice starts on Monday at school.

No comments: