Our Journey

Our Journey

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First day


Natalie started work today as a mentor... Meaning she teaches other teachers... or at least gives feedback and advice. Since I don't start school until the 22nd, I have the next few weeks to be at home with Cayle. Mr. Mom... :) Today was the first day of awesomeness! Each day is set out with chores to be completed, and I have to start working on my curriculum maps for my new classes, but the rest of the time, I get to play with Cayle!!!!

Today we took the car to Silverthorne to get a recall isssue fixed on the car, something with the emissions computer. It's an hour drive each way. We got back just in time for library reading time at 11 in Gypsum. Since we've been a few times now, the leader lady remembered Cayle's name. I guess you could say he's kind of a regular. After library we played in the park for a bit before heading home for some lunch. After lunch it was time for a 2 hour bike ride. Cayle slept in the Chariot for about 45 minutes of it, and we met up with Torrey to ride around Eagle. Then home to shower and prepare for Natalie coming home from work. We tried to go for a short walk tonight, but Cayle was wiped out... in bed and sleeping for the night by 7!

No comments: