Our Journey

Our Journey

Saturday, October 23, 2010

DQ Ridiculous!

Natalie and I were talking and laughing today about this quesadilla that she got a while back from DQ in Glenwood Springs. It was the most awful food that I have ever had from a restaurant. And I feel like that says a lot coming from me.

I had already eaten my meal, and Natalie had taken a couple of bites of hers, and then just decided she would just eat the onion rings. She told me the quesadilla was terrible, but I didn't believe it could really be that bad.... (imagine that) So I tried a bite... hmmm... kinda gross, but maybe another bite will make it better.... NOPE! STILL DISGUSTING! It was so bad we found it kind of funny. Below are the nutrition facts for this meal. That's a lot of FAT and SODIUM. In the quesadilla itself, only 550 calories, but 17 grams of Saturated Fat! And you would think a quesadilla could be relatively healthy.... We don't eat fast food very often, but when we do we almost always enjoy it! Definitely won't be getting the quesadilla again from DQ to say the least! :-)

No comments: