Our Journey

Our Journey

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cheers to Beers


I love it when organizations think outside the box as a way to get people involved. Theology on Tap was one that I knew about in college, yet never attended. I wish I would have. If I had gone to a larger school, where I didn't already know everyone that would be there, I think I may have gone... excuses, excuses.. whatever. It's a cool concept to get people out to learn about the Catholic faith that otherwise may not be interested. Meet at the local pub and discuss the faith over beers. Sounds interesting to me.
Just saw a new one on 9news Denver tonight. It's called Pints for Prostates. Similar to the Breast Cancer movement, it's main goal is to educate men on the dangers of Prostate Cancer. Open to men 40 or older that like to drink beer, they aim to spread their message over drinks.

No comments: