Our Journey

Our Journey

Friday, August 31, 2012

Last race

of the season just so turned out to be only my 2nd race of the season. I did the first one and the last one because of the crash. It was so much fun to be back on the bike, and I have to thank my wife for being so supportive and trusting me to get back out there and be ok and not crash again. Cayle loved going to the race. He even got to ride the bus up to the top of Beaver Creek and back down. Probably his fave part! He also did a great job riding his Strider around the start/finish of the race. I started the season with high hopes of winning the overall, getting top 5 in a couple of races, and being in the best shape of my life. I finished the season with 2 races, getting 7th in the first, and last in the final race, but with all I've been through this summer, I am more than happy with that. I have lots of motivation for next year!!!

http://www.mcclarrinonphotography.com/MountainBikingEvents2012/Beaver-Creek-Blast-MTB/25105408_nSCBNz#!i=2057998905&k=9LJzrw6&lb=1&s=L

Click on the link to see a pic of me right before I fell over...

No comments: