Our Journey

Our Journey

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's DECEMBER!


I am turning the big 3-0 this month... That's scary, not sure I'm ready to say good bye to my 20's yet, but I guess I don't really have too much choice in the matter. When we were talking about this the other day at school, an 8th grade student asked if you can legally change your birth date, like you can change your name...... hmmm.... let's think about that a second.... NO..... you cannot change the date you were born!

Christmas Break is only 12 school days away! We will be heading back to the Midwest for a few days to visit with our families. As much as we hate leaving Colorado at any time of the year, we are looking forward to spending some time with our families, and letting Cayle celebrate his first Christmas with them.

Cayle got his first tooth in today! We are super excited about it, not sure how he feels about it?

Now that it's December, I am well on my way to doing 100 pushups/day for a year. Not really sure why I set this goal, just kind of random, and since I usually go way over the top with every goal I set, this just kind of seemed logical in some sort of demented kind of way. I have over a month so far, as I began on October 23rd. I believe I started as an easy way to build some functional upper body strength to go along with my core work, and all the leg work I get on the bike over the course of a season. Some days it's really easy to do 100 pushups, and some days I am squeezing them in right before I hop in bed. :-)

1 comment:

Drama Queen 29.6 said...

Nick turning THIRTY YEARS OLD?!?! YIKES!