Our Journey

Our Journey

Sunday, December 19, 2010

30

I ended my 20's at approximately 5ish this am. What a great decade it was! Not sure I could list the top things that happened in the last decade... or that we really need to reminisce about many of them.... :)

Some basics between life at 20 and life at 30:
I weigh less than I did at 20, about 45 lbs less, that's a good thing
I only have slightly more money to my name...
I have a wonderful wife, and wittle boy...
I live in Colorado as opposed to Illinoiz
I have my own house... well mine and the banks anyway...
I have now been teaching for almost 7 years, at 20 I was on my way to being in school for close to 7 years....
I'm sure I could go on and on, but for your sake, I quit...

So how to sum up the last decade of my life?

I think at least I can say that I am much matured over my teen years.... or not really that much, but at least MAYBE a little bit.... (I think)

No comments: