Our Journey

Our Journey

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Musings.....

Now..... This is a large doggie. This large beast belongs to Natalie's sister Lindsey and her hubby Mike. His name is Ambro, and he is a freak of nature....at least I'm sure that's what sophie is thinking! He weighs about 15-20 times as much as Sophie, (the amount of slobber that comes out when he shakes his head prolly weighs more than Sophie) and he kept trying to molest her. She was having none of it! Don't need any St. Bernard/weiner puppies running around.... On this bottom picture, Sophie finally went to hide under the coffee table. As you can see, Ambro can't even get his fat head under the table. He prolly left a bit of slobber on the floor there though!!!!


This is a pic of my youngest sibling Michael. I was able to capture this foto at his Christmas tournament when we were home in December. He's a junior in high school and early in the season was seeing a lot of playing time on the varsity team. This is a huge deal in T-Town! Not sure what happened, but his playing time gradually waned for some reason or another. On friday night the team lost in the regional championship. It's always a sad moment to be on the losing team like that, but what a wonderful feeling to have the season over with!!! Basketball gets long, especially with 3 hour practices on saturdays and sundays! Congrats on a good season Michael! Good luck with club soccer and tennis now!


Below is a pic of the moon last night. It had a super bright star right next to it. It was really neat! I think someone told me it was a planet or something? Not for sure really, just know that I have never seen a star that bright so close to the moon before. On the cold clear nights out here, you can see so many stars! It's really cool!

For Valentines Day, I designed a hat for Natalie. She is wearing it in the last post about V-Day. The hat below is one that I designed for myself. Our secretary at school, her daughter, makes these hats. I came up with the color scheme, told her what I wanted, and Voila...... my hat! She has made quite a few of them, and said this was her favorite yet! I have good taste I guess. If you would like a particular hat made, just let Natalie or I know, and we can get it done for you and ship it to you. $25.00 for the hats. Not a bad deal. Especially when I need something to keep my BALD head warm!!!!







1 comment:

Kira said...

How about a $25.00 Wolves hoodie I've been waiting on since Christmas????!!!!