Our Journey

Our Journey

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love/Hate


The Good Ole' Bicycle Trainer......... Love It/Hate It.......

1. LOVE IT for doing very specific intervals based on power levels....HATE IT-riding inside

2. LOVE IT for being able to get a quick workout in short amount of time....HATE IT - still riding inside.....

3. LOVE IT for being able to burn many calories in short amount of time...HATE IT - still riding inside....

4. LOVE IT for getting some miles when there is ice on the road.....HATE IT - still not physically moving anywhere.....

5. LOVE IT for being able to get up and ride while it is still dark outside....HATE IT - still bored out of my gourd.....

6. LOVE IT for keeping my skills stronger than ever, when all the guys in Boulder that I will be racing are training outside..... HATE IT that I am not training outside.....

7. LOVE IT that I can ride for an hour, then go snowboarding all day.....HATE IT - still riding inside.....

8. LOVE IT that I can relate with other people that toil away on the trainer.....HATE IT - still not going anywhere....

9. LOVE IT for being time efficient.....HATE IT - for being time efficient

10. LOVE IT and HATE IT at the same time......EVERY time I get on......





No comments: