Our Journey

Our Journey

Friday, February 6, 2009

Can You?




We are going bowling tonight as a school social outing for the district. They plan little social outings like this all the time. It's kinda cool and a good way to meet new peoples. Natalie and I went bowling last weekend for the first time in about a year. I like bowling and spent many wednesday nights with 3 dollar games and 50 cent drafts in college "practicing" during intramural bowling. Not a professional by any means, but I enjoy it.


So last week, the first game I bowled a 120, and Natalie bowled a 96. I beat her by 24 pins. I then made her a bet. If I beat her by more than 24 pins in the next game I would get a back rub from her.... If I beat her by less than 24 pins she would get a back rub from me.... She said yes, feeling pretty confident from the game before, not knowing that I was about to go on a run for one of the best games of my life.... Here are what my frames looked like... Can you tell who won the bet???? Do you know the score?


x = strike

/ = spare

0-9

x, x, x, 9-0, 9-0, 6-2, x, x, x, x, x, x = ?????






No comments: