Our Journey

Our Journey

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today, and Pumpkin Ale



So today it was 60 degrees and very sunny! Beautiful weather indeed. After two stressful days of school work and curriculum maps, I was ready to get out for a ride. Natalie went to tutor a high school student in Algebra 2, so I went out for a short ride on Boneyard. This trail is so cool being only about a 1/2 mile from the house. It's hard enough that it still presents a good workout and a chance to work on handling skills, yet easy and short enough that it only takes about 35 minutes tops to get up it. Then about another 5-10 minutes to get down via the Ice Rink trail. Shown are some pictures of Mr. Lister riding on the Boneyard trail. Up boneyard, and down ice rink. Resting at the top of boneyard, not for sure what he is trying to explain... prolly something about the amount of chocolate he ate in the past week or so......











When I got home, I popped open a Pumpkin Ale. I have had quite a few different brands of this beer, but this one is quite good. It is brewed by Buffalo Bills Brewery in California. Tastes a lot like pumpkin pie. I would recommend this if you can find it, and have a taste for pumpkin beers. And no I didn't ride and drink at the same time, that was only for the foto!

No comments: