Our Journey

Our Journey

Friday, May 17, 2013

Checkup

A little over 10 months ago I had one of the worst crashes of my biking career. Most specifically because it was my face that struck the ground first. An operation on my zygomatic bone, broken nose, and 46 stitches in my face, I was beginning the healing process. Many thanks to my amazing wife and awesome friends and family members who stepped up to help in this time of need!

Fast forward to today, and I am back to racing again. Still sketchy at speed on the downhills, hope that passes soon, but otherwise doing great. Had my final checkup today. Doc said everything looks great and is healing great. Have a few scars that will continue to fade with time. Such a relief knowing everything is good. Lets not do that again...

No comments: