Our Journey

Our Journey

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Golden

My dad and sister were in Golden for WOOFER recertification (wilderness first responder). My dad rented a house for our family, him, my sister, youngest brother, and mom. It was in a great location, being 2 blocks from downtown, and our favorite pizza place, Woody's Original Wood Fired Pizza!!!

Grandpa rocking Lindy Leighn to sleep

Waiting for something...

It's uncle Michael! Cayle just wants to go throw rocks. The city of Golden has it figured out when it comes to showcasing the downtown area and river.

One day I got out to ride Lookout Mountain. Something I've been wanting to do since we moved to Colorado. It was amazing! Crazy to think this road is a top long boarding destination.
 
City of Golden far below

The switchbacks on the climb are amazing!

One of my childhood heroes graves. Buffalo Bill! The hero of so many of the Wild West novels I enjoyed in my teenage years. What a beautiful burial site!

 

No comments: