Our Journey

Our Journey

Monday, January 21, 2013

Patagonia!

We have been waiting on this order for about two weeks now, and I was fairly excited for it to say the least...So yesterday when I went for a run I decided to see if it was in a pick-up box at the p.o. When I found a key in the box I was super excited and clearly not thinking straight... Keep in mind I was on a run... When you insert the key to get your package you don't get the key back... So when I opened the door to get my package.... I was then stuck finishing the next 2 miles of my run while carrying a couple of cardboard boxes... Not fun.... :-)
We have officially joined the Patagonia club... Thanks to the Christmas gift cards from my mom! It's not really that cold in our house, I just really wanted to wear my new jacket....
New coat, 2 long underwear tops, long underwear bottoms, and a new fleece hat for me, and new pants anda fleece gaiter for Natalie.

 

No comments: