Our Journey

Our Journey

Friday, January 11, 2013

Nap time

Has taken on a new look. He is no longer interested in just going to sleep, yet I don't think he is ready to give up his daily nap. Soooo.... Everyday at nap time I tell him it's not time to go to sleep, it's time to go to your room to do puzzles. Ok, that's fun! Today I thought it may be different because I gave him his pattern blocks from Santa and he really enjoyed those. "Cayle really like patterin blocks daddy!" So at nap time, he had the pattern blocks spread out all over his floor and I asked if he would like to do those before he lays down, and he said nope, and proceeded to pick them all up and then gave me the box and asked me to put it away for him. Then he asked me to help him break up each of his four animal puzzles. When that was done he said thanks, and asked me to leave... When I returned to check on him 30 minutes later, this is what I found....

This has been going on for over a week now... Guess the puzzles are soothing for him??? :-)

 

No comments: