Our Journey

Our Journey

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hammer Nutrition

I placed an order with Hammer Nutrition for electrolyte tablets that I put in my water while riding to help prevent cramping on Monday. I used these "Fizz" tablets last year and loved them! They dissolve in your water and are mighty tasty. On hard rides over two hours I would always experience cramping at some point, not sure why exactly, but I always attributed it to my extremely low sodium diet. The Fizz and the Endurolyte tablets have taken care of all my cramping issues! Last year I ordered from REI since we are members there and then get money back on purchases. This year I decided to order from the Hammer online store since they had two flavors, unflavored and peach on sale for about 2.50 for 13ct tubes. Me being the cheapie that I am, I elected to just buy these instead of the lemon-lime and grapefruit which are my favorites. I ordered 5 peach flavored Fizz tubes and 3 unflavored tubes. Shipping was right at 4 bucks, so my total order with tax came in at about 25 bucks. I requested a couple of stickers to place on my cargo box.

Again, I ordered on Monday, and received my order in Colorado today (Thursday)! Crazy quick for standard 4 dollar shipping!

This is what I ordered....

This is what I received!!! My original Fizz tubes plus an extra 2 promotional tubes, 3 gel samples, 5 individual serving drink mixes, 2 bars, their endurance magazine, a product usage guide, 2 sticker packs, and a letter welcoming me to the "family"! Thanks Hammer! You've created a loyal customer!!!

 

No comments: