Our Journey

Our Journey

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

One Month

It's hard to believe it, but one month has passed since Lindy Leighn entered the world.  I still laugh every time I think about the scene in the operating room, as I tried to determine if it was true, yes, the baby was a girl??  It's a girl?  Nick, double check can you?  Anesthesiologist, did you say it is a girl?  Hello?  People, is it a girl? 

In the past month, Lindy has been treated as every princess should - lots of pretty pink dresses, a hair bow for every day of her life, her first tutu, and, of course, lots of attention from everyone who wants to hold her. 

I weighed little miss Lindy today, and she's now up to 7 pounds 10 ounces.  Her weight made me laugh because she's still about a pound less than Cayle was at birth! 

Here are some of my favorite pictures of her so far:
Lindy Leighn after her first bath (hospital)
trying on a big bow
pretty sure Cayle was tricked in to posing with her!
I love this hat! (also, this outfit is one of my absolute favorites!)
again, I love this hat!
she looks sooooo small
precious time with daddy
looking all beautiful to come home from the hospital

No comments: