Our Journey

Our Journey

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fusion Cafe.....Clean Garage

After church we headed out for a nice breakfast. Fusion Cafe in Eagle is Awesome! The food is excellent! They are a bar, breakfast cafe, pizza joint, and now a sushi bar! Can't say enough good things about this place! One of our favorites for breakfast, and looking forward to trying out the sushi sometime soon! Highly recommend trying out the Fusion Cafe if you get a chance!

After returning home from breakfast I set out to complete my two biggest tasks of the day. Cleaning the garage and washing all five of the bikes! The garage was a disaster, and hadn't been cleaned in a LOOOONG time. So Natalie put me to work, and I did a Fantastic job! It looks awesome! I love having a clean garage! I rearranged the Man-Cave, and made everything look amazing! While I was doing the garage, Natalie cleaned and washed the car, and then cleaned the house.

Oh yeah, Cayle took a nice long nap in his swing so we could get all that work done! Thanks Cayle! :)

No comments: